Valet Parking at Medical Plaza A/B
King's Daughters is pleased to offer valet parking services at its Medical Plaza A/B complex on 23rd Street. Services are available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The medical plaza buildings are home to more than 20 physician offices, including:
- Ashland Center for Women’s Health
- David Jenkinson, M.D., orthopaedics
- Dr. Tompkins & Wheeler, general surgery
- George Aitken, M.D., orthopaedics
- George Borst, M.D, endocrinologist
- Tri-State Digestive Disease Associates
- Vascular Institute of Kentucky
- KDMC Outpatient
- Surgery Center
- KDMC Heart Failure Clinic
- KDMC Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- KDMC Spine & Pain Center
- KDMC Center for Healthy Living
- KDMC Wound Care Center
- KDMS Cardiology
- KDMS Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Kentucky
- KDMS Gastroenterology
- KDMS General Surgery
- KDMS Nephrology
- KDMS Neuromedicine
- KDMS Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- KDMS Otolaryngology
- KDMS Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- KDMS Pulmonology
- KDMS Tri-State Oncology/Hematology
- KDMS Tri-State Vascular Specialists
- KDMC cardiac/pulmonary rehabilitation
- Outpatient surgery center
- Spine and pain center; chemotherapy services; and wound care center.
Valets assist patients and families with exiting and entering vehicles; help maintain traffic flow; monitor safety; and ensure wheelchairs are available to meet the needs of customers.
The valet service operates on voluntary donations from users; contributions flow directly back to the program to help sustain it.
Free Curbside Shuttle Service
King's Daughters also offers free curbside shuttle services to patients and visitors. To use the service, park at the Shuttle Lot, located at the corner of Central Avenue and 24th Street. The shuttle route runs 10 minutes - users are picked up/returned to the heated/cooled shelter every 10 minutes. Curbside shuttle service is available 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays.
King's Daughters provides free, accessible parking throughout the campus. Options include:
- The 24th Street Parking Garage, a five-story facility located across from Medical Plaza A & B and the Outpatient Surgery Center. The 24th Street Garage is connected via second floor skywalk to Medical Plaza B.
- Numerous surface lots are conveniently located throughout the campus. Handicap-designated parking is available at the entrance to the Heart and Vascular Center